Module 10: Professional Development & Stepping into the Mystery of Continuum
Prerequisite Module 1
- Focus – Coursework strengthens professionalism in areas such as business skills, case management, and development of a private practice
This module is a completion of the CMTP course and preparation for the student’s teachership.
- The curriculum will include a minimum of two hours of instruction on the Code of Ethics, Scope of Practice, and Standards of Practice.
- Issues of administration, marketing, and networking will also be addressed.
- Students learn how to creatively use their Continuum knowledge and apply it in the broader activities in life.
- Students will do a deep dive into the mystery of life. This will be a time for gathering understanding and clarity around one’s purpose of life and their teachership.
Practicum– Students will present a private class/session geared toward an individual and receive feedback first from peers and then teachers.
Click here for more information about our Continuum Movement Teacher Program (CMTP).
Continuum Movement® is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider#400918-00.