Continuum Movement Training Program - European Module 10
Module 10: Professional Development & Stepping into the Mystery of Continuum
Prerequisite Module 1
- Focus – Coursework strengthens professionalism in areas such as business skills, case management, and development of a private practice
This module is a completion of the CMTP course and preparation for the student’s teachership.
- The curriculum will include a minimum of two hours of instruction on the Code of Ethics, Scope of Practice, and Standards of Practice.
- Issues of administration, marketing, and networking will also be addressed.
- Students learn how to creatively use their Continuum knowledge and apply it in the broader activities in life.
- Students will do a deep dive into the mystery of life. This will be a time for gathering understanding and clarity around one’s purpose of life and their teachership.
Practicum– Students will present a private class/session geared toward an individual and receive feedback first from peers and then teachers.
Click here for the cost of the individual modules or information on several of our scholarship programs.
Continuum Movement® is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider#400918-00.