Completion of the Continuum Movement Training Program
is required in order to submit an application to become a Continuum Teacher.
After completion of the Continuum Movement Training Program
below is the application process on becoming a Continuum Movement ® Teacher
- Request an Application Form from the office.
- Request a letter of recommendation from a currently authorized Continuum teacher.
- We will film you teaching a demo class during one of the modules and upon your approval we will submit it for you to the teachers board.
Once your application, recommendation and video are complete we will submit them to each member of the Teachers Board.
The Board meets quarterly, and the office will share the deadline for upcoming meetings when you request your application form.
Teachers Board Process
- The Teachers Board reviews the video, and discusses the strengths and edges of the person being considered, in a regularly scheduled, quarterly conference call. Once all strengths and edges have been discussed the teachers board waits 24 hours before casting their vote. Their vote is due by the next day. Please note, it may take up to a week for the office to get back to the applicant to set up a meeting with Donnalea.
- Mentoring is an important process in developing one’s teachership. Currently there are a mandatory 2-10 sessions, $75 per session, (based upon the recommendation of the teachers board) over the next two years. When the mentoring sessions are complete your mentor will give the office the final approval. In other words, you will be recognized as a teacher for the first two years but you do have to meet this requirement of mentoring to be continued to be recognized as a teacher.
- A contract is sent to approved applicant, that they must sign, provide proof of insurance, pay teacher dues and submit a photo and bio to put up on the web. One is not a recognized teacher until all of the above requirements have been done.
- Once all that is received we send out an announcement to the teaching community welcoming our newest teacher.
We appreciate your interest and look forward to hearing from you.
If you have any questions please email the office.