Olivia Gagnon – Continuum Movement Teacher
Continuum Movement Teacher
Olivia Gagnon, RSME/T, SMA, CMT, LMT
I am dedicated to inspiring and empowering self-care and healthy transformation by engaging our bodies’ wisdom through movement.
My passion for nature, gardening and the outdoors – combined with my love of art and whole foods – inspires me in natural methods of healing, meditation and evolution of self awareness.
In my search to heal injuries from an auto accident, I met Emilie Conrad at a Continuum Movement® retreat in 2005. Working with this transformative process has brought profound and long-lasting results, with deeper and deeper improvements unfolding over the years:
- More freedom of movement in body, mind and spirit
- Greater sense of coherency, or being “in the flow”
- Increased capacity to listen with more nuanced understanding
- Greater ability to meet new situations with ease and openness
- Tendency to shift towards higher levels of vitality and creativity.
Experiencing such deep healing with CM led me to become a practitioner of CranioSacral Therapy and Somatic Movement Arts. Education and professional memberships include:
- Graduate of two ISMETA approved 500-hour training programs
- Somatic Movement Arts
- Continuum Movement® Training Program
- Member, International Somatic Movement Education and Therapy Association
- Licensed Massage Therapist (FL # MA57068)
- Member, American Massage Therapy Association
- BA, Psychology, Rhodes College, Memphis, TN
A native of Louisiana and longtime resident of North Florida, I maintain a private practice in the Jacksonville Beaches, FL area. I also offer classes and workshops throughout the Southeast, and am available for online sessions.