Continuum’s Essential Elements (In-person)
Focus – Breath, Sound, Movement, Sensation, and Innovation
In this module, students will explore the Essential Elements of Continuum Movement which are at the core of every Continuum Movement class.
- BREATH – All movement originates with breath.
- SOUND – Sound is audible breath, penetrating the density of locked tissue. Sounding further connects us with each other and to the resonant whole, providing another source for communication.
- MOVEMENT– Continuum’s movements are designed specifically to enhance the undulating spirals and circularity of the fluid system. Wave motion is the primary access to our bio-intelligence that is not bound by time, space or condition.
- SENSATION AND PLEASURE – In Continuum, we use sensation as a guide for awakening the body’s mysteries and the activating principle of the life force that feeds and nurtures the entire system. Sensations of pleasure create an inviting climate for self-renewal.
- Innovation – We learn the importance of being an open system that is able to be creative and adaptable to life and its changes.
- The student will understand how all five of these Essential Elements are needed to be present in a Continuum Movement class for it to be a CM class.
- Somatic teaching – Understanding how to teach somatically and how it is different from the common way we think of teaching.
Dates Feb 16-20, 2024
Times 8am – 6pm every day
Location: Cobalt Moon Water Studio, Neptune Beach FL
Cost Click here for the cost of the individual modules or information on our scholarship programs.
If you are interested in applying to the training program here is the link to the application.
For more information please contact the office.
Continuum Movement® is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider#400918-00.