Continuum Movement Training Program - Module 9
Prerequisite Module 1
Focus- Working and Developing Classes and Workshops
Teaching strategies on the practical implementation of a somatic class for group instruction and transmission are discussed and practiced.
- Class structure, planning, and recording will be topics of emphasis.
- Students will have the opportunity to lead activities during classroom hours.
- Students will be given basic templates to deal with various individual or groups situations.
- Students will also be given opportunities to lead class activities and to discuss real-life situations they may encounter.
- Explorations in reaching fluid resonant states of thinking/feeling/moving.
- Students learn to look for restrictions in themselves and other students’ tissue and sensory-motor capacity as it presents within the expression of the movement.
- We cover the language of Somatic Movement, Somatic Movement teaching tips, and review foundations of Continuum.
Practicum- Students will present a class and receive feedback first from peers and then teachers.
Dates November 5-9, 2022
Times 8am – 6pm every day
Location: Cobalt Moon Center’s Water Studio, Neptune Beach, FL
Lodging Lodging Information
Continuum Movement® is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider#400918-00.