Continuum: Movement, Breath, Sound & Imagery
Movement, breath, sound, and imagery are your doorways into the mysteries of life. Take a journey into your deep fluid core and its healing nature to invigorate your life with new ways of thinking, moving and living.
All fluids of the body — the circulating blood, the tides of cerebrospinal fluid, the pump of the lymph system, the net of membranes or the swirl of viscera and brain — function as ONE stream of intelligence. Continuum’s movements are designed to enhance the undulating spirals and circularity of this fluid system. A full range of non-patterned movement, from dynamic full-bodied expression to subtle micro-movements, stimulates neurological growth and vibrancy. Learn to use specific sounds and movement sequences to stimulate fluid movement within the body and mind for an extraordinary awakening to the fullness of what it means to be alive.
Benefits of Continuum practice include:
- Increased vitality, health and sense of well-being
- Greater core strength and flexibility
- Revitalized bones, joints, and skeletal health
- Release, relaxation and realignment, much like receiving bodywork
- Heightened sensuality and increased receptivity
- Awakened creativity, innovation and play
- Greater body awareness and trust in your body’s wisdom
- Deepened spiritual connection
Through breath, sound, movement, sensation and pleasure, experience the interconnection of your origins with the larger currents of all organisms, beginning with the first cell and ultimately layered into the intricacies of human life.
Learn more about Hollyhock here.
Continuum Movement® at Hollyhock: